CORPSTRAT COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS
Are you compliant with all federal benefits laws, rules and regulations?
With a number of complex rules and regulations governing today’s employers, ensuring you remain compliant can be daunting, but don’t panic. With our help you’ll be able to relax and focus on other aspects of your business. Get peace of mind knowing you meet all compliance obligations – We’ll even keep you up-to-date on any new or changing laws and regulations as they occur.
HR on Demand
CorpStrat HR Basic
Unlimited Remote HR Support
HR Audit and Report Meeting
Management Guidebook (Interviewing, On-boarding, and Terminations)
Annual HB Review and Report
Annual Required Employment Postings
Monthly HR Compliance Newsletter
CorpStrat HR Plus
Unlimited Employment Law Consultations
Annual HB Review and Update
Required Reporting Notifications
Monthly Onsite HR Meeting
CorpStrat HR Pro
Onsite HR Support (48 Hours Annualy)
Safety/Risk Management Support
Training and Development (8 Hours Annually)
EE Grievance Hotline
Third Party Mediation of HR Issues
ERISA PLAN DOCUMENT BUILDER
Are you depending upon your Certificates of Coverage to meet key ERISA compliance requirements?
Certificates of Coverage are NOT Summary Plan Descriptions!
ERISA-required Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) are the obligation of the employer/plan-sponsor, and not the obligation of insurance carriers. It is important to realize that Certificates of Coverage are not SPDs, and that most Certificates do not satisfy the complete requirements of ERISA. While the checklist below is not an exhaustive list of the provisions required in a SPD, it does address some of the most common SPD elements missing from carrier-issued Certificates of Coverage:
- Plan Identification and Fiduciary Information.
- Description of Eligibility,including but not limited to classes of eligible employees, employment waiting periods, and effective dates of participation.
- Summary of Plan provisions governing the benefits, rights, and obligations of Participants under the Plan, upon termination or amendment of Plan or upon elimination of benefits.
- Claims and Appeals procedures.
- A Statement clearly identifying circumstances that may result in loss or denial of benefits, including but not limited to subrogation, coordination of benefits and/or or other offset provisions.
- The Standard of Review for benefit decisions made by the Plan Administrator.
- ERISA Model Statement of Participants’ rights.
If you are depending upon your Certificate of Coverage to satisfy ERISA requirements, the failure of that Certificate in covering any one of these checklist items can leave you non-compliant in the event of a Department of Labor (DOL) audit.
Let CorpStrat do the work for you! See how easy and affordable full ERISA compliance can be with our Plan Document Builder
Labor Law Poster Solution
State and federal law requires employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the OSHA Posting, Federal Minimum Wage, FMLA, USERRA and various state specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. We have made these state and federal notices available to you in laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Posters.
ALL-IN-ONE STATE & FEDERAL LABOR LAW POSTERS
- State & Federal Labor Law Postings meet all mandatory requirements
- Attorney approved at time of purchase
- Fully Laminated (front & back)
- QR Code & Posting Legend for easy compliance tracking
Labor law postings can change at any time of the year, and it is the responsibility of the employer to stay up-to-date. CLICK HERE to review a list of State & Federal Labor Law Posting updates that have occurred since 2003. Let us take the worry and work out of keeping your business compliant! Our labor law poster update services automatically keeps you up to date with notifications of changes to the labor law notices affecting you. When a change occurs, we will make sure that your posters remain compliant.