We are building a skilled team of individuals who will help us deliver technology-forward solutions to Payroll, Human Resources Management Systems, Employee Benefits, and Insurance Benefits.
Look below for information about the careers we are hiring for right now.
About the Role:
Corporate Strategies, Inc. is seeking an eager and sales driven sales rep with an entrepreneurial spirit and hunter attitude. A successful AE will act as an internal quarterback, leveraging key stakeholders and resources to drive deals through the customer engagement process. As an AE, you will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop untapped regions.
Top 3 things you’ll be doing:
# 1 – Cultivate Pipeline. Lead generation by utilizing various tools- you will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
# 2 – Showcase the CorpStrat values, solutions and brand that will ultimately make perspective clients day-to-day much easier. Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through a product presentation, you will show how CorpStrat solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow.
# 3 – Close Business. What kind of sales person doesn’t like winning? Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- 2-4 years sales and/or insurance experience, SaaS markets is a plus
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- CRM Experience
About The Role:
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Account Manager. Qualified candidates should have a minimum 8 years of experience in an agency environment and able to manage a multitude of tasks, autonomously, while working in a team setting. Must have good understanding of the CA Small Group and Mid-Market segments with the ability to create renewal presentations, make client recommendations, conduct open enrollment meetings, schedule health fairs, create custom client collateral, process new hire enrollments and terminations and all of the day-to-day issues impacting our clients.
You should be client focused and know how to establish and build long-term client relationships. Experience with Zywave, Smart Office, Heath Connect and Code Six Four programs is also helpful. Must hold current CA Life License. We offer a competitive salary, retention bonus and benefits package as well as a positive and fun office culture.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Life & Health Insurance Producer license
- 6-8 years of related experience in client service, business development, and/orclient relationship building
- Excellent understanding of ACA compliance and future trends
- Knowledge of insurance products, bid preparation and analysis, and claim resolution
- Knowledge of small-group insurance market is preferred
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate and work across client organizations
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership and accountability
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs and deliver results under tight deadlines
About The Role:
As an HR/Payroll Account Manager you will be the star of client support at CorpStrat. Whether it’s helping with a simple question, solving a complex issue, or refining product to make our product easier to use…. CorpStrat Support knows our clients inside and out, and does everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience. Ever had bad customer support? Ever felt like you kept having the same problem, or that the rep just wasn’t understanding your issue? We’ve all been there and it sucks, right? There’s nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection!
- Be the face of CorpStrat Payroll and CorpStrat HR once our clients are up and running
- Provide customer support CorpStrat Payroll and CorpStrat HR.
- Help clients get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Expertly address dense questions via phone and email providing answers that are quick and easy to understand
- Run point on client issues that require masterful coordination between multiple CorpStrat teams
- Act as the voice of our clients and help us prioritize future enhancements to the CorpStrat Payroll and CorpStrat HR platforms
- An out of the box problem solver who thinks creatively to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using available resources
- A good communicator, with the ability to communicate via phone and email clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone
- An optimist type, who can transform a frustrated client to satisfied
- A multi-tasker, who can juggle priorities without breaking a sweat
- A team player, who contributes ideas to improve processes
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer service or call center environment under your belt; new grads are very welcome to apply
- An exceptional customer service background proving client advocacy and empathy
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills – you can craft
grammatically impeccable emails and are articulate on the phone
- Comfort working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- An analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work
- An aptitude for learning new products
- Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- A strong work ethic
Why Join Us?
CorpStrat has an HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Our team embraces different ways of thinking, working, and succeeding together.
We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. That’s why we fundamentally care about the experiences our own employees have.
And what can we say—we like to have fun! Work hard, play hard. But most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
At Corporate Strategies, Inc. we believe in providing businesses with the Insurance and Payroll and HR solutions they need to grow and succeed.
With Corporate Strategies you can seamlessly integrate your payroll, employee benefits, insurance, and other HR systems into one, user-friendly platform. With CorpStrat HR, there’s no need to change the vendors, pricing, or plans you may already have in place.
Our team of professionals are specialized in Insurance, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Risk Management, Executive Leadership and Business and Estate Planning.
Founded in 1995, we’re proud to say we rank as one of Southern California’s largest and most reputable insurance brokers.
Meet Our Executive Team
The Company We Keep